From many years, Bollywood has seen some memorable roles played out by child actors. While many of these kids continued to act in movies, some of them chose other professions once they grew up. You may have seen them on the silver screen when they were tiny and cute. Child actors have always been under the spotlight, especially when they grow up to become gorgeous as well as matured stars in the film industry.
1.Sridevi: Sridevi has probably spent her entire life on silver screen. She debuted at the age of four in 1967 and continued to act in prominent roles in all South Indian languages. Then, she sizzled as an actress in Hindi films and continues to enthrall audiences.
2.Urmila Matondkar: She debuted as a child artist in the movie “Kalyug” and then played a pivotal role in “Masoom.” She then came back as a lead actress and did quite a good number of films including Rangeela.
3. Hrithik Roshan: The style made his debut hero in “Aap Ke Deewane” at age 6. Then, he made tid bit appearances in “Aas Paas” and “Bhagwan Dada” as a child actor.
4. Aamir Khan: He had worked as a child actor in 1973 hit movie “Yaadon Ki Baraat.”
5.Sana Saeed: Remember Sana Saeed from “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?” She played a very cute kiddo in KKHH and then years later as a hot babe in Student of the Year.
6. Alia Bhat: Remember her role in Sangharsh? She has come a long way since then! She now rocks and sizzles on the bollywood screen.
7. Parzan Dastur: "Tussi ja rahe ho? Tussi na jao". We can't forget the cute little kid from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. He was seen playing the lead role in Sikander, a film revolving around terrorism in Jammu & Kashmir, along with Sanjay Suri and Madhavan. .
8. Shweta Basu Prasad: In 2002, she acted in Vishal Bhardwaj’s film Makdee, for which she won the National Film Award for Best Child Artist. Shweta Basu Prasad has acted in a number of TV serials since then, apart from playing Shreyas Talpade’s sister in Iqbal. Currently, Shweta is pursuing a career in Telugu cinema.
9. Aditya Narayan: Son of singer Udit Narayan, he starred opposite Aamir Khan and Salman Khan as a child actor. Currently, he is pursuing his career in music.
10. Hansika Motwani: We remember her in the film Koi Mil Gaya which starred Hrithik Roshan and Preity Zinta. Hansika Motwani is today a successful actress in south Indian films and has had a number of stints in TV serials too.