The thing that is hard to overlook is Salman's 13 years of selfless humanitarian work, taking which Into consideration, the court slashed his jail time into half. There's no justification ever for taking a life but Salman did everything possible to redeem his sin. Here are 7 things that makes it clear that Salman Khan changed for good after his 2002 hit and run case.
1. He has also opened a medical camp for cancer patients for financial and medical help. According to him - "There is no greater crime than denying a cancer patient his chance to earn his living.
2. Salman's Being Human also serves treatment to children with severe facial deformities without any cost also known as Craniofacial Deformities.
3. During the shooting of Bajrangi Bhaijaan he took his whole team to paint all the houses in the village and he also gifted sarees to women.
4. Salman Khan’s Being Human has been running three municipal schools where the student gets a better education system
5. He was the one who came forward to donate his bone marrow to a little girl.
6. Salman Khan, who is also known for his charity works has signed a pledge letter to support ‘Child Labour Free India Campaign’.
7. Adopting 200 Villages And Helping Marathwada During The 2013 Draught, When The Government Failed