Unconventional looks, no godfather in Bollywood and no story of exponential rise in the industry! It’s Irrfan Khan, the actor, the person and the global Indian. The guy made a name for himself from the ground up, brick by brick. Ask his fans and they would almost certainly try convincing you that in terms of acting talent, this guy is all other Bollywood Khans put together. Perhaps! He certainly is one of The Best actors in the industry. No doubts about that.
Let's take a look at 12 Interesting and unknown facts about Irrfan Khan that will make you admire the actor even more:
1. He became an actor by chance. He wanted to be a cricketer. Parents disapproved of it. As if by stroke of luck, he got a scholarship to attend NSD (National School of Drama). He was pursuing MA in Jaipur at that time. And he lied about having past theater experience to get in. By all means, it was a ‘good lie.’ We only have a handful of real artists like him in Bollywood.
2. He was a final year student at NSD (1988) when Mira Nair chose him for a role in Salaam Bombay.
3. A TV regular from 1994 to 1998, Irrfan was so bored at one point in time that he thought of quitting. It is an award winning movie based on local tribes of Rajasthan and Himachal Pradesh.
4. His real name – Sahabzade Irfan Ali Khan. He was born in the village of TONK in Jaipur, in a well off family with royal connections. He has two siblings and his father was a wealthy Zamindar who wanted his son to join the family tyre business. Good that he didn’t.
5. He added an extra ‘R’ to his name – hence the name IRRFAN. And it was not a numerologist who suggested this. Irrfan did it himself.
6. At 6 feet, 1 inch, Irrfan is one of the tallest actors in Bollywood.
7. LunchBox is the only Indian movie to have ever won a TFCA – Toronto Film Critics Association Award. With so much talent he sure has a long way to go.
8. He was offered a big role in Interstellar, but turned it down as he was expected to stay in USA for four months at a stretch.
9. Our home grown Irrfan Khan play the full fledged baddie in the hollywood movie The Amazing Spider-Man in 2012.
10. He has a wish – to gift his mother a suitcase full of money.
11. Julia Roberts stopped outside the Kodak Theater (where the Oscars were being staged) to compliment Irrfan on Slumdog Millionaire.
12. He reads a LOT; almost one new Hollywood script per week to better understand how to play his roles better. Irrfan did about 200 episodes of this TV serial in 1990s.
We all must have come across YouTube videos, for example, Honest Indian flights, 100 crore qtiyppa and so on in any event once while surfing on the Internet. Over the past few years, content makers have embraced YouTube wholeheartedly in India. There are many foreign channels who are producing comic drama on Youtube, Indian YouTuber's excessively are not a long ways behind in this type as video gives content creators more space for investigating innovativeness and this stage is broadly acknowledged by the audience in India as well. Here is the list of Indian Youtube channels which will make you laugh till you drop, some of them are as of now salready well known channels while others are yet unexplored.
1. All India Bakchod
All India Bakchod is one of the most popular Indian comedy channels on YouTube, their topic of videos reaches from current happenings to sarcastic goes up against society. Their most recent draw on honest Indian flights have effectively enlisted 1 million Youtube hits.
They are the brain behind Viral Video 'Rowdies'. The title of their videos is fundamentally the same as that of AIB, with more than 600,000 subscribers on their channel they as of now are one of the most followed Youtube channels from India.
Slightly less popular than the 2 channels mentioned above nevertheless in no way less funny, its popular 2D characters will make you laugh till your stomach aches. The characters in the video are the real highlights of the channel; do not be surprised if this channel is all over your TL in the next few months.
Starring one of the most popular personalities on television – Cyrus Broacha, it is a satirical news show based on the recent happenings in India. Even though no new fresh videos were uploaded in the past few months their old videos are still good enough to make you laugh.
Suresh Menon, the face of Comedy One, is already a well established comedy artist. The average length of the video is short but that does not compromise on the comedy content, a must visit channel for comedy lovers.
The team behind the racism experiment of north Indian girls. Not many Indian channels are into this genre of street pranks and magic, hence the Trouble Seeker team fills that void. Some of their pranks are truly hilarious.
Aside from all the famous Khans who control the box-office, Akshay Kumar is a superstar who has a colossal fan taking after as well. He is a perfect husband, 10 on 10 gushing Daddy, a well known star and each chief need to rope him. He is a standout amongst the most persevering stars. Keep in mind when his bodyguard punched his fan and he thought about the charge and literally apologized? This is only one little occurrence that makes him truly extraordinary. His fans love him and regard him.
1. To help the dry season hit ranchers in Maharashtra, he gave a money related guide of Rs. 90 lakh to help 180 families of the farmers who had committed suicide. He additionally made a commitment of 50 lakh to Salman's altruistic trust Being Human. He additionally gave Rs 1 crore to Chennai's flood relief.
2. Relatively few realize that he additionally propelled a martial arts school to give self-preservation preparing to ladies for free in Mumbai and has trained 4000 ladies!
3. During the shoot of Khatron Ke Khiladi, one of the members was leaving the show since he failed to meet expectations. At the point when Akshay asked him what he would have finished with the triumphant sum, the member stated, "I will use it for my father's cancer operation". Akshay didn't simply call him to support, he even gave him a Rs. 25 lakhs cheque.
4. Akshay sang and shot a music video of the Punjabi devotional song, Nirgun Raakh Liya and whatever benefit he made, he gave to the casualties of the train bombings of Mumbai on July 11, 2006.
5. Akshay sliced his support charge for a brand that brought about misfortunes as a result of dry spell! Akshay was acquiring near Rs 10 crore to support the brand however he cut down this amount by almost half.
6. During promotions of his film Entertainment, Akshay went to an occasion composed by Youth Organization in Defense of Animals (YODA). Akshay purchased a Burberry coat from the presentation for Rs. 1,00,000 and paid Rs. 3,60,000 for the same, giving the whole add up to YODA.
7. Akshay's monetary contribution to the Indian army deserves respect. In August 2016, Akshay helped the group of Jawans with a money related help of Rs 80 lakhs. Taking after a similar convention, Akshay again gave Rs 9 lakh to the family of martyred BSF jawan Gurnam Singh. The report asserts that Gurnam Singh had surrendered to his wounds in the wake of being focused by Pakistani snipers subsequent to thwarting a noteworthy penetration offered in J&K. In walk 2017, Akshay Kumar had given Rs 1.08 crore to the families of twelve killed jawans of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). Reports asserted that Akshay was in steady touch with IPS officer Amit Lodha, DIG of Jaisalmer segment north. After due request, Akshay asked for Lodha to share the details of the killed jawans' kinfolk. Akshay then broadened money related help of Rs 9 lakh each to families of the martyred jawans.
8. In November 2016, Akshay had volunteered to adopt a village hit by farmers' suicides. Akshay met state finance minister, Sudhir Mungantiwar, in Mumbai and amid the association, the minister clarified Akshay about the misfortunes of farmers in Vidarbha, especially in Yavatmal. Furthermore, in the wake of hearing and precisely investigating everything, Akshay volunteered to adopt one of the villages hit hard by the farmers’ suicides.
9. Akshay proposed and afterward in the long run propelled Bharat Ke Veer application and site to help people make monetary contributions to the families martyred jawaans. Akshay didn't simply propose the thought to build up an application and a site called "Bharat Ke Veer" to empower guide gifts to families of martyred jawaans, he helped the administration execute it.
10. In April 2017, Akshay Kumar helped in building up a legitimate protection conspire for Bollywood's stunt artists. Akshay didn't simply propose the thought to build up an application and a site called "Bharat Ke Veer" to empower guide gifts to families of martyred jawaans, he helped the administration execute it. The protection plan will cover 380 stuntmen and women between 18 and 55 years old. For a situation of hospitalization because of any physical damage or mischance, while doing stunts, a stuntman will be secured for Rs six lakh at around 4,000 hospitals through a cashless system.