Aside from all the famous Khans who control the box-office, Akshay Kumar is a superstar who has a colossal fan taking after as well. He is a perfect husband, 10 on 10 gushing Daddy, a well known star and each chief need to rope him. He is a standout amongst the most persevering stars. Keep in mind when his bodyguard punched his fan and he thought about the charge and literally apologized? This is only one little occurrence that makes him truly extraordinary. His fans love him and regard him.
1. To help the dry season hit ranchers in Maharashtra, he gave a money related guide of Rs. 90 lakh to help 180 families of the farmers who had committed suicide. He additionally made a commitment of 50 lakh to Salman's altruistic trust Being Human. He additionally gave Rs 1 crore to Chennai's flood relief.
2. Relatively few realize that he additionally propelled a martial arts school to give self-preservation preparing to ladies for free in Mumbai and has trained 4000 ladies!
3. During the shoot of Khatron Ke Khiladi, one of the members was leaving the show since he failed to meet expectations. At the point when Akshay asked him what he would have finished with the triumphant sum, the member stated, "I will use it for my father's cancer operation". Akshay didn't simply call him to support, he even gave him a Rs. 25 lakhs cheque.
4. Akshay sang and shot a music video of the Punjabi devotional song, Nirgun Raakh Liya and whatever benefit he made, he gave to the casualties of the train bombings of Mumbai on July 11, 2006.
5. Akshay sliced his support charge for a brand that brought about misfortunes as a result of dry spell! Akshay was acquiring near Rs 10 crore to support the brand however he cut down this amount by almost half.
6. During promotions of his film Entertainment, Akshay went to an occasion composed by Youth Organization in Defense of Animals (YODA). Akshay purchased a Burberry coat from the presentation for Rs. 1,00,000 and paid Rs. 3,60,000 for the same, giving the whole add up to YODA.
7. Akshay's monetary contribution to the Indian army deserves respect. In August 2016, Akshay helped the group of Jawans with a money related help of Rs 80 lakhs. Taking after a similar convention, Akshay again gave Rs 9 lakh to the family of martyred BSF jawan Gurnam Singh. The report asserts that Gurnam Singh had surrendered to his wounds in the wake of being focused by Pakistani snipers subsequent to thwarting a noteworthy penetration offered in J&K. In walk 2017, Akshay Kumar had given Rs 1.08 crore to the families of twelve killed jawans of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). Reports asserted that Akshay was in steady touch with IPS officer Amit Lodha, DIG of Jaisalmer segment north. After due request, Akshay asked for Lodha to share the details of the killed jawans' kinfolk. Akshay then broadened money related help of Rs 9 lakh each to families of the martyred jawans.
8. In November 2016, Akshay had volunteered to adopt a village hit by farmers' suicides. Akshay met state finance minister, Sudhir Mungantiwar, in Mumbai and amid the association, the minister clarified Akshay about the misfortunes of farmers in Vidarbha, especially in Yavatmal. Furthermore, in the wake of hearing and precisely investigating everything, Akshay volunteered to adopt one of the villages hit hard by the farmers’ suicides.
9. Akshay proposed and afterward in the long run propelled Bharat Ke Veer application and site to help people make monetary contributions to the families martyred jawaans. Akshay didn't simply propose the thought to build up an application and a site called "Bharat Ke Veer" to empower guide gifts to families of martyred jawaans, he helped the administration execute it.
10. In April 2017, Akshay Kumar helped in building up a legitimate protection conspire for Bollywood's stunt artists. Akshay didn't simply propose the thought to build up an application and a site called "Bharat Ke Veer" to empower guide gifts to families of martyred jawaans, he helped the administration execute it. The protection plan will cover 380 stuntmen and women between 18 and 55 years old. For a situation of hospitalization because of any physical damage or mischance, while doing stunts, a stuntman will be secured for Rs six lakh at around 4,000 hospitals through a cashless system.